- Actively communicate with customers through phone, email and online chat in a professional knowledgeable manner.
- Liaise with senior staff about any customer complaints or position related issues.
- Verify, pick, process, pack and ship online orders.
- Accurately enter orders and prices into our point of sales system.
- Create items on our website using content supplied by our manufacturers or our designer.
- Post created content from our designer on to our social media channels.
- Receive and inspect returned orders to verify return eligibility.
You Should Consider Yourself:
- Hard working
- Detailed oriented
- A fast learner
- 3 year or more customer service experience in a retail environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 3 year (Preferred)